Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wolf's Grace

The other night when we were sitting down to dinner, my 6-year-old said, "Wait. Before we start eating, everybody join hands."

I'm thinking I don't know where she got this, and I'm not sure I like where it's going. But sometimes you just have to humor your kids.

"OK," she continued, "this is called 'Wolf's Grace.' Everybody howl like a wolf."

So we consecrated our meal with the call of the wild before digging in.

There was a time when I couldn't have imagined how much more awesome life would be with children. It turns out that being the Alpha of my own little pack is pretty great.




This was originally posted to my Google+ stream. But I felt like it would be worthwhile to post it here as well. My apologies to those who've ended up reading this twice.

1 comment: