- Serving Size and Calories
- Ingredient List, Allergy Labeling and %DVs
- Limit – Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium
- You Decide – About Carbohydrate and Protein
- Eat More – Vitamins and Minerals
Monday, August 23, 2010
Decoding nutrition labels
I recently finished reading a 5-part series of articles called "Decoding Nutrition Labels," by Jo-Ann Heslin. While it isn't too difficult to work out how to read those labels on your own, these articles can help make it easier to assess the quality of packaged foods at a glance.